Restaurant Da Romano
- Via Baldassarre Galuppi, 221
Founded at the beginning of 1900, this restaurant was opened for the inhabitants of the island and the first tourists.
In 1910 the first painters landed at the island and were fascinated by the magic atmosphere of this place. In fact, in a short time, the restaurant was filled with paintings, which, still now, are as thickly hung at the walls.
This restaurant has always been managed by the Barbaro family, who continues the tradition with love and ability, giving prestige and a pleasant hospitality to the restaurant.
In this restaurant, it is possible to taste typical dishes of the lagoon; its specialities are risotti and fish courses.
Capacity of max. 220 pax; n. 2 rooms available + 40 pax on the terrace.